2018 – 2019 Mentoring Program “Pro”
Target Group: Long-term members of the independent performing arts community
Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
This Performing Arts Program mentoring program is intended for long-term community members of any age who have a solid professional context for their work that they would like to further develop. Several years of professional experience is a prerequisite for participating in this program. Within each Group, two mentees will benefit from the experience of their mentors, who will provide them with intense support in individual coaching sessions over the course of 1.5 years. The mentees are asked to name their desired mentor in their application who will then be asked to participate by the mentee and the Mentoring Program after the conclusion of the application phase.
The mentoring program “Pro” includes:
- Supervision and recurring individual coaching sessions covering individually selected topics by very experienced mentors over a period of 1.5 years
- Specific support with the implementation and the expansion of competencies
- A workshop/seminar on a topic and/or focused theme of your choice
- Additional support from the coordinators of the Mentoring Program
- Access to a high-quality and open network for the independent performing arts community as well as regular networking meetings
- Access to the additional offers of the Performing Arts Program
Prerequisites for joining the mentoring program “Pro”:
- At least seven years of successful/visible/perceivable work in the field of the independent performing arts
- Documentation of high-quality work(s) in the field of the independent performing arts
- The motivation to work toward a professional further development within the scope of the mentoring program and to formulation and visualize one’s own goals
- Primary residence in Berlin for the coming three years and officially registered in Berlin
- Strong language proficiency in German
We ask you to submit a resume which illustrates your professional/artistic development as well as a statement of motivation (application form) which discusses your motivation for participating in the program. What motivates me? What do I want to work on? What do I expect from the Mentoring Program? Who (examples) would I like to accompany me on this path? What are my long-term goals? Applicants to the Mentoring Program “Pro” are asked to provide examples of their desired mentors whom we will approach together after selecting the participants.
Applications for the 2018 Group can be submitted until May 22, 2018.
To the application form.
Applications can only be sent by email with the attached application form, a CV as well as further references if applicable to:
The coordinators of the Mentoring Program will make a selection from the applications received. Together with the selected participants, we will attempt to convince the desired mentors to participate.
Until May 22, 2018: Submission of the applications
Until June 01, 2018: Pre-selection of the participants
Until end of June, 2018: Inquiry of desired mentors
July 05, 2018: Introductory seminar for the mentees, getting to know each other
Sabrina Apitz | Information, Consulting & Qualification
Telefon: +49 30 303 687 85
Monday to Thursday
11am – 2pm
Pappelallee 15, 10437 Berlin
(only with appointment)